Our current Organisational Strategy document sets out what Medact is aiming to achieve over the 5-year period from 2018 to 2023, and how we intend to achieve it.
Responding to COVID-19
- Exploring Migrant Access to Health: Part 3 – In Conversation: Open University Lecturer Dr Kathryn Medièn talks to Patients Not Passports. July 5, 2020
- COVID-19 and economic justice: a GPs perspective July 3, 2020
- False Positives: the Prevent counter-extremism policy in healthcare July 2, 2020
- Take action to fight for Fossil-Fuel Free pensions in Dorset! July 1, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- July 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- July 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- July 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- August 4 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm