How to take part in our twitter storm.
1. Get online between 12noon and 2pm on 23rd October.
2. Make a sign that says “I’m a patient not a passport” or any other message you want to send to Barts Trust to encourage them to end ID checks and charging. Check out these out for some inspiration.
Tweet 1: It’s time for NHS Trusts to stand up for the rights of their patients. @NHSBartsHealth will you join your staff and your community and tell the @DHSCgovuk that the #HostileEnvironment has no place in the #NHS We’re #PatientsNotPassports
Tweet 2: The #HostileEnvironment forces people to choose between destitution, deportation, or good health. @A_WilliamsNHS a policy that causes this much harm must be stopped, join us and tell the @DHSCgovuk that we see #PatientsNotPassports. @NHSBartsHealth
4. Share far and wide
- Supporting migrants to access healthcare during this crisis - March 20, 2020
- Patients Not Passports – challenging healthcare charging in the NHS - April 9, 2019
- DWP not Fit for Practice - March 19, 2019