MD and Founder of Health in Harmony, Kinari Webb, shares her insights on her organisation’s work improving the lives of people in the communities around Gunung Palung National Park in Borneo through increased and affordable health care, decreased logging of the park and introduction of alternative incomes sources.
- Divestment: Medical Students call on the British Medical Association to sell fossil fuel investments April 26, 2017
- Campaigns and Policy Manager – Climate Change April 26, 2017
- Join Free Online Course on Medical Peace Work April 7, 2017
- Senior health professionals call for the UN to eliminate all nuclear weapons April 7, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
- September 4 - September 6