We’re inviting researchers, speakers and organisations to present on a range of topics, from militarisation and violence, to the refugee crisis and climate change.
We are particularly interested in applicants to explore the public health link across:
- Climate change and conflict
- Xenophobia and the rise of the Right
- Gender, violence and conflict
- Arms control and disarmament
The deadline for this round of applications is 31st May, 2017.
Latest posts by Emma Champion (see all)
- Call for Papers – Opportunity to Speak at Health Through Peace 2017 - May 2, 2017
- Join Free Online Course on Medical Peace Work - April 7, 2017
- Senior health professionals call for the UN to eliminate all nuclear weapons - April 7, 2017