Medact Tyneside are an active local group around Newcastle.
Recent activities include:
- organising the English leg of the IPPNW bike ride
- meeting with local Mosque members to discuss confidence building measures
- showing the film Dr Strangelove
- writing to our MP on TPNW,
- talking to Students for Global Health Newcastle about child poverty and health and arranging the student delegation to an MP to discuss the NHS Reform Bill
- running talks on Taking the Finger Off the Red Button.
The group holds monthly meetings in the local area. If you’d like to get involved, please do get in touch with Elizabeth Waterston at firstname.lastname@example.org!