Medact Oxford launched on September 28th 2016 with an event called “Moving Forward on Hospital Food” at the John Radcliffe Hospital. They have taken a particular interest in Medact’s work on food, but are keen to broaden out as they grow and gain more members. They are holding events or meetings on the first Tuesday of the month (or thereabouts).
- The Chancellor has a chance to protect children’s lungs in his budget this month. Let’s make sure it happens. November 1, 2017
- MCS review of A Safer World – Treating Britain’s harmful dependence on nuclear weapons October 30, 2017
- Why a complete ban on nuclear weapons is important, as is the NPT Review Conference in 2020 October 30, 2017
- We see #PatientsNotPassports – 23 October Action – News roundup October 27, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- November 24 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- November 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- November 24 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- November 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm