This group has been working on medical complicity in torture, and was instrumental in producing a report on such complicity in five countries (United States, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom, Italy and Israel). Members of the group also work on the denial of care to people held in UK detention centres, and on the full and proper assessment of refugees and asylum seekers who have fled from torture and persecution. The group is in contact with the UN Special Rapporteur on Torture. The convener of this group is Dr Frank Arnold.
- Net-zero by 2050 is too little too late; some reaction to the Committee on Climate Change Net Zero report May 14, 2019
- Movement Builder (Parental Leave Cover) May 8, 2019
- Activism, extractivism and the healthcare community April 26, 2019
- Patients Not Passports – challenging healthcare charging in the NHS April 9, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- June 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm