This group has been working on medical complicity in torture, and was instrumental in producing a report on such complicity in five countries (United States, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom, Italy and Israel). Members of the group also work on the denial of care to people held in UK detention centres, and on the full and proper assessment of refugees and asylum seekers who have fled from torture and persecution. The group is in contact with the UN Special Rapporteur on Torture. The convener of this group is Dr Frank Arnold.
- End the cycle of violence: Take action against UK DSEI Arms Fair July 5, 2019
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine goes Fossil Free July 5, 2019
- Either Civil Rule or Everlasting Sit-in June 13, 2019
- Call for New Trustees June 6, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- September 7 - September 8