Medact Research Network – Big Meeting
March 9 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
We’re holding a big online meeting for everyone involved, or interested to get involved, in the Medact Research Network. Sign up below!
It’s been around nine months since we launched the network. Since then, each of our four research groups have been working independently on a range of brilliant projects.
At this meeting, we’ll all come together so that we can:
- Revisit the vision for the network and celebrate our achievements so far
- Meet others from different streams of the network or learn how to get involved
- Share what we’ve been working on within the network & hear about others’ projects
- Digest and reflect on the results of Medact’s research network survey
- Discuss how we can learn from each other more effectively going forwards
Newcomers are very welcome and it will be a good opportunity to learn more about the network.
Register to join: