We are looking for some specialist expertise to help us produce a campaign animation video to accompany the launch of our new Health for a Green New Deal campaign.
We have a concept and a draft script for a 1-2 minute animated video that demonstrates the public health case for the creation of new green jobs by following the day-to-day routine of a nurse.
Now we need someone with the skills to turn this into a video we can use to spread the word about the campaign, land some of the key campaign messages to our audience, and inspire more of the health community to get involved. We also need this person to work with one of our members to record voice narration remotely, or advise on the best way to approach this.
We’re especially keen to hear from people with experience of working with similar fresh, people-powered progressive projects. The most important thing is that you can visually capture the positive, people-powered atmosphere of our campaign ─ not too heavy or serious (possibly a hand-drawn cartoon style?).
- Work with us to finalise script
- Produce full length 1-2 minute video with narration audio
- 1-2 shorter 20-30s cuts for sharing on social media
We are keen to start soon and be able to launch the video by w.b. 3rd May.
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with:
- a couple sentences about why the project interests you / how you would approach it
- details of which specific skills you can bring: video production / animation / promotion / all of the above
- estimated costings (relative to our total budget for the video ~£4k)
- some samples of past work
- Brief: Animated video for our Health for a Green New Deal campaign - March 25, 2021
- The Holdstock-Piachaud Student Essay Prize – through the eyes of past winners - December 23, 2020
- Members commemorate the 75th Anniversary of Hiroshima Day - August 6, 2020